Sunday, June 18, 2017

My Best Friend

                                                                                     
You born with me,you grown with me!
I didn't think about you,I didn't watch you!
You were always with me,you were behind me!

You walked with me, you stand with me!
I didn't realize you, I didn't see you!
You sat with me, you traveled with me!

All of sudden you made me to think about you. 
I started watching you,I can feel your presence.
I started preparing to be with you! 

Leaving all others, I am ready to come with you.
In every touch, Every second,I can feel you. 
You are in my dreams, counted my days for you!

I am sure one day I will be with you!
I am dreaming the day when I be with you.
I am waiting for the day when you holds my hand! 

Yes! this is the day I was waiting for you!
When you touches, it's cold over me! 
Holding your cold hand ,I started my new life!

Ending everything behind,now I am with you!
I can see all the sad faces behind me,
But I born to reach towards you!

Why I born,why I done all stuffs!!
Yes,through whole my life , I found you!
You were always with me, you were behind me. 
I am with you!! I am with my Best Friend!!
                                
                                                                                     Paru
                                                                                         June 18 2017

No comments: